The Misadventures of J. Carol

Take a walk with me. . . you'll see!

The Wedding Date Is Set

Daisypath Wedding Ticker

Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's Share time!

COLOR • red
ANIMAL • Cats of course!
MOVIE • The Notebook, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, and of course Pretty Woman
BOOK • Anything by Kristen Billerbeck
MAGAZINE • Southern Living, In Style
BAND/SINGER • I can't choose on this one.
TV SHOW • Old School Game shows like The NEWLEYWEDS or Family Feud
VACATION SPOT • you can find me in Hawaii, March 11th-19th.
ACTOR • Well, it's not Tom Cruise!!
ACTRESS • Kate Hudson and Sarah Jessica Parker
FOOD • mexican or japanese
DRINK • Kool-aid (I rarely drink it anymore...I don't like Splenda and you know what sugar does...)
WEBSITE • Google.com
CLOTHING STORE • Ann Taylor and Gap
TIME OF DAY • the times when I'm either sleeping in late or eating out with friends
SHAMPOO • whatever works at defrizzing my hair and still smells good
SOAP • whatever smells the best...but I always rotate out at my next shopping visit
ICE CREAM • Vanilla...you can add all kinds of candies, nuts or flavors to it.
CHILDREN'S BOOK • when I was little my favorite stories were Tar Baby, Billy Goat Gruff, and Samson and Goliath.
DAY OF THE YEAR • May 25
WORD • seriously
QUOTE • "this too shall pass"
FLOWER • daisys, lillies, and roses
SNACK FOOD • snickers and popcorn(yes, together) or peanuts in coke(again, together)
BOARD GAME • Pictionary, Cranium, Taboo and Guestures

No comments: