I really don't have much to say. I noticed I haven't blogged in a while so I thought, "why not?" So here goes... Lately...
I played bunco for the 3rd time in my life. Only this time, I'm actually part of the group...not just some fill in. (note to self: get an eye exam 'cause those black dots on the dice were tiny blurs!)
I had the group over for game night at my place this month...every one was part of a couple but me and I didn't even really notice until afterwards when counting the dirty glasses. Being the odd wheel in one's own home...very interesting indeed. ( Kinda scary that I'm so used to hanging out with only couples for years now, that I rarely even notice anymore.)
My last single friend got engaged at Christmas. (Good thing I'm used to couples huh?) Searching for new, single, but over the age of 23 single, female friends is harder to find than a hygiene job in North MS. Who knew?!
I joined a Gym! A women's' only gym. Don't ask. Obviously I wasn't thinking. NO Single men there!!!
In a couple of weeks I'm volunteering to help with one of my best friends' (and her husbands) Non Profit Org down in Jack-town. Grace Givers. Can't Wait!!
The Misadventures of J. Carol
Take a walk with me. . . you'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment