I have been sick since this past Friday. Yuck! Thankfully, I've been off work the whole time...but what a way to ring in the new year!?!? I would go to the doctor except my insurance hasn't come through yet. I know I must have been approved because the check finally cleared. So where Is my PAPER WORK?!!?!! OK...I'm over it. I'll blame it on the fever. The annoying fever that seems to out last the energizer bunny.
Let me tell you what's even more annoying than this fever and head cold. A man. Shocking, I know. (Sorry guys) All the good men are taken...I'm living proof. I've heard so many times, "what you need is an older guy...a man in his thirties." Nope, not the answer. Makes no difference. Still immature. In fact, MORE immature. I KNOW why he's in his thirties and still single...he doesn't have a clue. I swear I could write it out on the wall and I STILL don't think he'd recognize.
I CAN'T STAND deceitfulness and lying. If you say you're gonna call me in the morning...that's before 12 noon. If you say I'll call you tonight that's before sunrise. If you say you're gonna see me tomorrow and I don't see you, much less hear from you...You're a donkey's rear! If you ask me to give you a second chance, I will. Everyone deserves a second chance. If you screw that up....I'm writing you off. We're done. Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. I am Sick and tired of being sick and tired, but mostly tired of this crap. Mama didn't raise me to be an idiot! Happy New Year ya'll!!!
The Misadventures of J. Carol
Take a walk with me. . . you'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment