Went to go see "I Am Legend" last night. Intense doesn't even begin to describe the force of this movie. I have been in my house as a single homeowner for almost two years next month. Last night was the first time I've ever been scared to stay there alone. I went home got Sam and he and I went to my parents' house for the night. Thankfully, no nightmares. I loved the movie but may I recommend watching it so that you get out of the theater before dark. I'm no professional movie critic but I give it two thumbs up for sure. It was Awesome! And mostly I love it because it has spiritual ties. It seems there are very few things that come out of Hollywood these days that reference anything to God. It's scary, but I'm afraid a person who doesn't know God will/would miss the whole meaning behind the film altogether. To them it would probably just be a great movie that's really intense with great computer graphics. It's really sad...and too bad. And way to go Will Smith!!
In the end...the LORD wins!!!
The Misadventures of J. Carol
Take a walk with me. . . you'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
hey sweetie-
i kinda wanted to go see this but K thinks it would be too scary for me. I tend to dwell on things a little, you know, and he didn't want me to have the hair scared right off my head. i think he kinda likes it ;)
Post a Comment