What to do....hmmm. It's Friday. I'm off work. Thanksgiving is coming up and family is coming into town. My house is a mess and needs to be cleaned. And what am I doing? Nothing that's progressive. Why? It's not at the top of my "fun" list. Why is it not fun? Because it's yuck. Why do I clean better at the last minute? I can't stand a messy house. And, I don't want ya'll to see it a mess. I mean, a southern woman just couldn't have company over to a filthy house now could she?
It's Friday. I'm off work. Christmas is only a few weekends away. I need to shop. I can't. I'm broke. Why am I broke? I spent the second half of my last paycheck (that didn't go to bills) on initial Christmas presents. Fun Stuff!!! Thought I was half way done....! Made out the list...I'm not. Joy. Did I mention I'm broke? It's Ok...I get paid next week. Then, more shopping! I'm excited again. I LOVE buying gifts! If I were a rich girl...dah a dahda dah ta dah da da da dah...Ok...I'm done singing. But, really, If I were rich I'd be buying gifts for ya'll all the time! I love it!
But, today...It's Friday. Now, next weekend I'll have the money to shop. Only all those crazy sales will be on and all the crazies will actually be out there fighting each other trying to find a deal. Crazy stuff!! Yes,....I'll probably venture out since there aren't many weekends left. Call me crazy too. Blah. But, between shopping and family being in town and me in and out of town, I won't really have the time to clean. It's a lost cause. I need to get up and clean today while I have the time and no money. Decisions, decisions. It's just that finally for the first weekend in a long time...I don't have 15 things to do in 3 days...I only have about 7. : ) Love it! A break. Thank goodness it's FRIDAY.
The Misadventures of J. Carol
Take a walk with me. . . you'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment