The Misadventures of J. Carol
Take a walk with me. . . you'll see!
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Lifehouse
Oh my goodness!!! I went to the Lifehouse concert in Starkville last night. It was awesome....! Starkville isn't one of my usual stomping grounds, but last night it was fun being there. They've turned the old downtown Starkville Theater into a bar. A really upbeat, modern bar still leaving the dated yet classic "ruff edges" of the old brick. Anway, that's where we saw Lifehouse! So, we were only about 10 feet away from them! How cool is that!?!? It was a blast. What wasn't such a blast was finally making it back to Tupelo at 2:30AM and then getting up this morning (a few hours later) for work today. Woooh what a drive this morning at 8:00! I made it though.. I'm not as young as I used to be...I'm feeling it today and probably will tomorrow as well. How in the world did we go non stop on such little sleep like that back in college? I DON'T KNOW!!! It was totally worth it though! Thanks Chris for a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment