The Misadventures of J. Carol

Take a walk with me. . . you'll see!

The Wedding Date Is Set

Daisypath Wedding Ticker

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Random Nothings

Funny how I hate waking up early but somehow always seem to stay up way too late the night before...knowing I'm gonna have to get up early.

I've been known to order as many (if not more) breakfasts than dinners at Cracker Barrell and more dinners at IHOP than breakfasts. Weird...

I generally choose vanilla over chocolate...but NOT when it comes to the Wendy's Frosty! (yum-O I had one today)

I get frustrated when I wake up earlier than the alarm but find joy in knowing I have extra time to sleep. Of course then I usually wake up with a stiff neck from "squeezing in " the sleep.

Recently, for the first time in my life...a late coffee kept me awake. How old am I again?

Strange, I drink coffee to wake up and it doesn't seem to work. Drink Chai tea for the warmth to calm down and I stay awake!?!?

I like Oreo cookies. I like Oreo cookies in/with milk. I eat them fast 'cause if they get soggy...I'm not touching the things. And they get soggy FAST!

I like to eat food. I like pretty dishes. I hate washing dishes with food stuck to them. I can't stand touching wet pieces of food in the bottom of the sink! Gag ME!!!

People know I'm organized and generally neat. Did you know my place isn't generally so "together"? I do better by regularly scheduling dates, dinners or get-to-gethers. My house stays cleaner that way. If I know you're coming...I clean! Otherwise...well, I'm busy and rarely there long enough to get anything progressively done. Yo.

No comments: