The Misadventures of J. Carol

Take a walk with me. . . you'll see!

The Wedding Date Is Set

Daisypath Wedding Ticker

Monday, October 1, 2007

Sleep Walking

I woke up this morning to a sweet ray of light peeking through my bedroom blinds. Great! "Thanks to the sunshine, I won't have to make coffee which is great since I over slept and still have to iron out my raisin wrinkled scrubs." ( I just LOVE doing laundry! ) When I left on my drive this AM from T-town it was SO pretty outside. OH and the temp. was next to perfect! Passing through Pontotoc the sky was the prettiest shade of blue with light, fluffy, cotton ball like clouds to accent. I enter into Oxford and nothing but BLAH. No sushine and one big solid cloudy quilt over the sky with just a yucky film in the air. Hmmmm... I knew I'd end up regreting not having that cup of coffee this AM. Either coffee or sunshine but PLEASE Lord, don't make me go without both!!!

On the bright side...my first patient this mornin' no showed so instead of my hand throbbing after 10 pts. it only be 9. Yeah!!! I'll let ya'll know when my hand finally falls completely off. That day I'll call.... retirement. And all the angels in Heaven will sing Hallelujah!!

2 comments:

Trey said...

Let's start brainstorming about what career you'll have after you retire from dental hygiene. Requirement #1 - I can't make use of hands in any way.

Hmm....that makes it tough. Maybe, professional lecturer? But, it'll all have to be off-the-cuff lectures, since you won't be able to write down any speech notes. :P

Anonymous said...

Hey Jules-

I think you'd make a GREAT track star!! (see your Oct. 29th post for reference) No hands required!!heeheeheehee! I love you and we enjoyed having you visit this weekend!