Ok. I swiped this off of Dena's (my cousin) blogspot. I can't help it if it was me...it's STILL funny. But I will say, for whatever it's worth, this took place approximately 5 years ago.... Yeah....It'd probably still happen the same way today... You live- you learn.
". . . my beautiful and smart cousin Julie was at our old house (by the airport -- which was unknown to her) and a VERY low-flying plane came over our house. Like it was so low you could see people inside the windows. Well, as RO and I merely watched in interest (as we had the inside knowledge of the location of the airport) lovely Julie began running down the street in very tall (but stylish) shoes. We realized she thought the plane was crashing when she ran all the way down the street. Unfortunately, I couldn't ease her worries of a tragic and untimely end because I was laying on the ground LAUGHING!!"
**Bold print added by me to show emphasis there on the main part.**
( for whatever it's worth)
Sometimes I walk and sometimes I run but hopefully you won't catch me sneeking around on my tip-toes.
The Misadventures of J. Carol
Take a walk with me. . . you'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That might be the best story EVER!
Post a Comment