The Misadventures of J. Carol

Take a walk with me. . . you'll see!

The Wedding Date Is Set

Daisypath Wedding Ticker

Saturday, September 29, 2007

"YOU ARE HERE"

Ok...so I started my addiction with MySpace about a year ago, cancelled it (due to peramanent bags under my eyes from staying up way too late starring at the computer screen), fell off the wagon, got back on MySpace, added Facebook and now due to peer pressure won't name any names (Demetria) I have now picked up the hard habit of "Blogging". Great! This is JUST what I need to fill in all my "free time" I have these days. Whatever- I don't even own a computer much less have internet access. So, though my day may be packed with 8-10 patients/day I'm sure I'll some how manage to check all three sites. Oh yeah! Did I mention my hotmail account??? See. This is how it all starts.... It's all the same. Starts out innocent...I wake up addicted. Hey, there are worse things. Oh well...Let's start walkin'.

No comments: